Forums

How to Fix Microsoft Office SDX Helper when it stops working?

• Wed 13th Nov 2019 - 10:05am

Microsoft Office 365 is an upgrade to the Microsoft’s applications like PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote etc. which find their accessibility through cloud; it has become the most popular suite because of its great features like real-time co-authoring, resume reading feature, resume reading feature, etc.

So, it is quite possible that you are one of the Microsoft Office 365 users or you are planning to purchase it. While Office 365 is a brilliant suite in itself, you might have encountered a little problem with it in the form of an error: “Microsoft Office SDX Helper has stopped working.” Let’s understand what this Microsoft Office SDX is and how we can resolve its problems.

Microsoft Office SDX Helper

Microsoft Office SDX Helper actually comes tagged along with Secure Download Manager which helps Microsoft to download and update office. It comes shipped with most of the office installation files.

The problem starts when SDX Helper crashes and you find problem with the office applications that fail to open on the Microsoft documentation website. Other times, people often complain about SDX Helper taking higher CPU that is when you can hear your CPU fans to start whirring.

Well, if you want Microsoft Office SDX Helper to not to cause such problems again and again, you can stop it from running in the background. You can also attempt to repair your Microsoft Office installatio

Fix Microsoft Office SDX Helper

In order to stop it from running in the background, you can rename the application by following these steps:

-Go to Task Manager.
    -Click on Tab Details.
    -You will locate something like SDXHelper.exe
    -Right click on it and select end process tree to stop Microsoft Office SDX Helper.
    -Open Windows explorer.
    -You can copy-paste the link in the location bar c:\program files\microsoft office\root\vfs\programfilescommonx64\microsoft shared\office16\
    -You can scroll down to sdxhelper.exe and rename it to probably sdxhelper-renamed.old

The other way to fix Microsoft Office SDX Helper is by attempting to repair your Microsoft Office Installation with the help of the following steps.

-Go to start.
    -Click on control panel and then go to programs and features.
    -Now go to Microsoft Office Professional.
    -Right click on it.
    -Click on change and then click on repair.

Trying to uninstall and then reinstall your Microsoft Office 365 can also help to solve the problem. Also, you can check whether the SDX messages still appear or not by launching any office application in safe mode.

Sofia smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. She writes about the latest updates regarding ofice.com/setup and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.

• Thu 14th Nov 2019 - 9:49am

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! 슬롯머신하는곳

• Mon 18th Nov 2019 - 12:37pm

Document thrilled along with the researching you will designed to makes precise put up impressive. Delightful adventure! internet

• Wed 20th Nov 2019 - 5:57pm

It's a superior strategies notably to help you the a newcomer to blogosphere, summary and even legitimate information… Bless you designed for writing this town. Required browse guide. 作业代写

• Sat 23rd Nov 2019 - 6:11am

Document thrilled along with the researching you will designed to makes precise put up impressive. Delightful adventure! does arctic blast pain reliever work

• Tue 26th Nov 2019 - 5:54am

You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! Khỏi bệnh thần kỳ nhờ tập Pháp Luân Công

• Tue 26th Nov 2019 - 12:21pm

Amaze! Just what exactly watch opener the following posting is to do. Significantly prized, saved as a favorite, I actually can’t bide time until extra! unlock her legs customer review

• Tue 26th Nov 2019 - 1:54pm

This is often as a result exquisite and even very creative. Freezing take pleasure in that tones and even whomever makes the application with the -mail can be beaming. Top Technology Blogs

• Wed 27th Nov 2019 - 12:10am

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. http://ilenfautpeupour.canalblog.com/archives/2008/03/31/8543675.html

• Thu 28th Nov 2019 - 2:04pm

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. 代写

• Sat 30th Nov 2019 - 12:53pm

It is a good site post without fail. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am impressed that there is so much information about this subject that has been uncovered and you’ve defeated yourself this time, with so much quality. Good Works! học trang điểm

• Mon 2nd Dec 2019 - 9:40am

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. brows Brisbane

• Tue 3rd Dec 2019 - 8:35am

It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. unique domain SEO

• Wed 4th Dec 2019 - 9:22am

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. hier klicken

• Wed 4th Dec 2019 - 1:22pm

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. <a style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;" href="https://my.talladega.edu/ICS/Academics/BUS/BUS__368/2016_FA-BUS__368-FT/Blog_11.jnz?portlet=Blog_11&amp;screen=View+Post&amp;screenType=next&amp;&amp;Id=51bb1c91-5c82-4531-b0a0-14457d359d43">cbd hemp flower for sale

• Thu 5th Dec 2019 - 9:27am

Ones own favorite songs is without a doubt astonishing. You have got various highly athletic animators. As i intend one the ideal in achieving success. the landmark

• Thu 5th Dec 2019 - 12:08pm

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! 성인용품

• Thu 5th Dec 2019 - 5:18pm

Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.Digital Marketing Agency in India

• Thu 5th Dec 2019 - 10:54pm

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. http://fr.academic.ru/dic.nsf/frwiki/355890

• Fri 6th Dec 2019 - 5:37am

Only strive to mention one's content can be as incredible. This clarity with your post is superb!  Thanks a lot, hundreds of along with you should go on the pleasurable get the job done.http://209.95.41.131/

Please register or login to post forum replies