Forums

TopicA Hypothyroidism Diet - It's Not Only About Weight Loss

• Thu 26th Mar 2020 - 5:10am

So, you have hypothyroidism and you might be thinking "What's the use of being on a diet for hypothyroidism?   Thyroid Rescue 911  I won't be able to lose any weight". You may be right. Maybe you are one of the few that does not respond to treatment or does not diet well. But, there is a good chance that you may be wrong and I'm willing to bet that you are. I am also willing to bet that given enough time and effort you will be able to achieve any realistic weight loss goals that you set for yourself.So, you have hypothyroidism and you might be thinking "What's the use of being on a diet for hypothyroidism? I won't be able to lose any weight". You may be right. Maybe you are one of the few that does not respond to treatment or does not diet well. But, there is a good chance that you may be wrong and I'm willing to bet that you are. I am also willing to bet that given enough time and effort you will be able to achieve any realistic weight loss goals that you set for yourself.
    But, for a minute let's assume that you are right and you can't lose any weight. Why should that end your quest to be a healthy person? Why would you just give up on yourself like that?
    There is more to being healthy than just fitting into size 5 clothing. Do you realize that if you don't take care of yourself that there are worse diseases out there than hypothyroidism? In fact, there may be a link between hypothyroidism and these other diseases.If you allow yourself to fall into the trap of "Why even bother?" over time your health will deteriorate and you will feel even worse.

https://sanantonioriverside.com/thyroid-rescue-911-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies