Fix QuickBooks Error 1321
While the user is trying to install or update the company file error 1321 appears on the screen. This error comes up with an error message stating as:
The installer has sufficient privileges to modify the company file
The installer has insufficient privileges to modify the file 
The installer has insufficient privileges to modify the file at C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks YEAR\QBONLI32.DLL
There are numerous factors that leads to this QuickBooks error code 1321. If you are also facing such error then, make sure that you read this post carefully till the end. You may see following error message on your desktop screen when you try to install QuickBooks desktopor the company file on your system:
To resolve this error permanently from your QuickBooks you can also get in touch with our professionals at our toll-free support number i.e. 1-888-383-0323. Our experts and certified accounting professionals will be happy to help you.
You may also see: How to Fix QuickBooks error 3371 status code 11118?
Triggers to QuickBooks error code 1321
The error code 1321 is usually seen due to the below mentioned causes:
- The file copy process is slower than the file update process
- Or the antivirus or security software installed on the system is blocking QuickBooks
- The restricted windows permission for the folder that contains the file
- Or if the file is either damaged or in use
Steps to resolve the QuickBooks error code 1321
The user can make a new user account having admin privilege in order to get rid of the QuickBooks error code 1321. The steps involved in this are:
- The very first step is to click on the start tab
- And then click on the control panel and after that choose Users/ Accounts
- After that, select new user
- Now, name the account and ensure that it is set as an admin
- Also, after that perform creating an account by clicking on create account
- And then log out of the account currently being used
- The last step is to log in the account created
- Firstly, Press Windows + R keys to open the Run box.
- After that Enter the path for the folder that is containing the QuickBooks program files in the Open field, and press the Enter key:
32-bit versions of Windows (10, 8, 7)
C:\Program Files\Intuit\Enterprise Solutions 20.0
C:\Program Files\Intuit\Enterprise Solutions 19.0
C:\Program Files\Intuit\Enterprise Solutions 18.0
Pro and Premier
C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 2020
C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 2019
C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks 2018
Point of Sale
C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale 12.0
C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale 11.0
- After that select View option and Customize this folder.
- Now go to the Security tab, In the properties window
- After that hit a click on Administrators on the security tab,
- Choose the Allow checkbox that is next to Full Control.
- Now choose the SYSTEM user, on the Security tab,
- After that choose the Allow checkbox that is next to Full Control.
- Finally hit a click on OK button to close the Properties window.
Install QuickBooks.We end the post over here, and expect that after reading the above steps, you might be able to get rid of the QuickBooks error code 1321. If you are still facing the same issue, then give us a call at our toll-free support number i.e. 1-888-383-0323.Our QuickBooks error technical supportexperts will help you in resolving the issue immediately.
I’ve been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. Cbd products online
Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more. Perspectives
Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. car tow dublin