IMAP to Office 365 Migration
To migrate emails from an IMAP server, EdbMails IMAP to Office 365 migration solution is the best bet. It has several different options for migrating mailboxes from IMAP to Office 365 server as per your requirement. In this article, I want to outline this brilliant IMAP to Office 365 migration tool that can efficiently migrate all IMAP mailboxes to Office365 without any technical skill. Connect the source IMAP server and target Office 365 server with the required details. All the folders will be loaded in the source IMAP window and map with the Office 365 mailboxes automatically. It is compatible with all the leading IMAP enabled email servers like Zoho,Yahoo, Gmail, Amazon AWS WorkMail and AOL etc.
• Migrates mailboxes from all IMAP servers, i.e., Zimbra Cloud, MDaemon Server, Communigate Pro, IBM Verse, etc. to Office 365 server
• Migrates single/multiple mailboxes to Office 365, live Exchange Server and IMAP servers. And export to Outlook PST
• Supports conditional filter settings based on subject, from address, to address, sent date, etc., to migrate the desired items to your target server
• Supports incremental migration. Migrates only the newly added items and avoids duplicates on consecutive migration
• Automatic mailbox mapping between source and target server
• Lifetime license with a free software upgrade and 24/7 technical support.
Know More: IMAP migration Office 365
All of the emails can be found at one place if you base it on the Multi tenant saas architecture for the office. I am sure that all of your employees would greatly benefit from a centralized system.