Forums

Netflix Autoplay Not Working

• Mon 22nd Apr 2019 - 11:48am

Netflix Autoplay Not working When you are streaming on the Netflix and playing the multiple episodes hen the application will give the countdown for the next episode. If this is not working you have to follow these steps to make it work again.There are many devices which support the post-play {and some|and a few} do not so make sure you are using the one which allows it. You have to navigate your account. After that select the playback settings. Under the auto-play, you will be getting the option of play the next episode automatically,

• Thu 13th Aug 2020 - 12:00pm
    A very nice and good post this. I really like it very much. Keep this quality of your work on articles going on and please do not let the quality of your articles fall to bad. Cheers! oregon trail game online
  • Mon 21st Sep 2020 - 4:58pm
    nice
  • Mon 21st Sep 2020 - 9:32pm
    I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. https://123movies2020.online/
  • Tue 29th Sep 2020 - 10:36pm
    I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. villas in Crete with pool

Please register or login to post forum replies