Forums

TopicWhy OnePlus 7 Pro is the best Smartphone?

• Fri 17th May 2019 - 6:36am

What kills me about the entire “Never Settle” saying and the “ultra-premium” label is that OnePlus just doesn’t need to exaggerate. The company’s phones are truly some of the best, and the OnePlus 7 Pro might just be the best overall package in 2019. Where else is one going to find a capable camera, huge notch-less display, a powerful spec package, and that incredible 90Hz display all in one place? Even more so, where is that found for under $700?

There is absolutely no need for OnePlus to exaggerate and call this phone “ultra-premium” or hinge its brand on the “Never Settle” saying. The OnePlus 7 Pro offers a lot for an affordable price, so it doesn’t need to apologize for the couple of things it lacks. Wireless charging isn’t exactly “necessary,” and neither is a proper IP rating.

But when you say your phone is the best on the market today, doesn’t settle on anything, and use words like “ultra-premium,” you can’t under-deliver. At this point, I truly wonder if OnePlus will ever deliver a device that “Never Settles.” The OnePlus 7 Pro is a good step towards that, but it’s not there, not yet.

• Wed 12th Jun 2019 - 1:16pm

Thanks for all the tips mentioned in this article! it’s always good to read things you have looking for antivirus security for your PC and any other digital devices than. Visit@: my sites :-  office.com/setup | office.com/setup | office.com/setup

Please register or login to post forum replies